Friday, November 18, 2011

Some Disney Pictures....Princesses & Sami

Sami loved the princesses and Tinkerbell (Lily not so much) at Disneyland and she hasn't stopped talking about them since we have been back. Some days (recently) she has even resorted to crying about how come Rapunzel can't come live with us or why can't she go see Rapunzel. It is so sad. I made her a book that has all of her princess pictures in it and she looks at it every day, she is very proud of it.



I love this picture!


I waited in line for 1.5 hours to get this picture...Sami just loved spending time with Rapunzel, she talked to her for about 3 minutes. Sami saw the parade three different times and just squealed with delight when she saw Rapunzel. The last day we watched the parade Rapunzel looked right at her an blew her a kiss, Sami just LOVED that.






The step sisters and wicked step mom were HILARIOUS! At first Sami didn't want to get her picture with them because they were so onery, when she walked up to them they said "Oh! ANOTHER princess (with disgust)! " Right after I took this picture the step sister behind Sami stuck her tongue out at her (Sami didn't see it) it was funny, I think John got it on his camera. If I was a Disney worker I would want to play them, they have the best job, if you know what I'm sayin'.


Pixie Hollow

No comments: