Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Happy Birthday Sami!

For the last few months when Sami is asked how old she is she usually says 4 or 6...then we always have to correct her, at least now she really is 4! Sami asked for a Rapunzel cake. After a couple of week of scouring the internet and watching you tube videos I was able to get a handle on making a cake for her. It was actually kind of fun because I learned to make my own fondant which really isn't as hard as it looks. I still think fondant cakes are a waste (they really don't taste that great), but Sami loved looking at her cake and was super excited to try it.

Here are some pictures from her special day.



4 comments:

m@R(! said...

i love the cake. That is fantastic. She would get along GREAT with my girls right now. Rapunzel and princesses and polly pocket. Sami is growing up!

m@R(! said...

Aspen wants you to make her that cake for her birthday!!! :)

cari said...

Great Job on the Cake!!!!!I want you to make me one for my birthday too!!! Looks like she had a fun day.

mommag said...

Wow - that is an amazing cake.