Friday, March 9, 2012

NUTS

Here is a story I don't want to forget.....

Sami fell off the couch (more like rolled) she started rolling around in a ball clutching her stomach, she yells "Ahhh my nuts", in a very tortured and agonized voice. John and I looked at each other and just laughed (this is one of those moments as a parent that you know you probably shouldn't laugh and find the "teaching moment", but you just can't help it). So yes, our precious princess and Tinker Bell loving girl who wants all things pink thinks she has "nuts". I guess it was inevitable for Sami to pick this up with two older brothers who talk about hurting their "nuts" frequently. John and I decided Sami is four and she can think she has "nuts" for a little longer, she really has no idea what she is talking about.

I know by the title you probably thought this was going to be a nice little post possibly about peanuts or maybe even "crazy" people (we live in Salem after all, we have plent of those at every corner...literally).

3 comments:

cari said...

Love your post.Since you live in Salem does that make you nuts too? Well I know your not nuts, well okay just 3 of you in your house hold are. Really cute story!

m@R(! said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! hilarious.

mommag said...

So funny.